365官方app. 及其附属公司(统称, 365app或“365app”)尊重你的隐私权. 本隐私声明解释了365app是谁, 365app如何收集, 分享和使用你的个人信息, 以及如何行使你的隐私权. This Privacy Notice only applies to personal information that we collect through our website at www.365app.com 和登陆页面(365app的“网站”).
If you have any questions or concerns about our use 您的个人信息, then please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Privacy Notice.
We recommend that you read this Privacy Notice in full to ensure you are fully informed. 然而, if you only want to access a particular section of this Privacy Notice, 然后你就可以 click on the relevant link below to jump to that section.
365app is a global training provider for sales, leadership and management, headquartered in the US.
For more information about 365app, please see the “对365app” section of our 网站 at http://www.Sandler.com/about.
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls into the following categories:
Certain parts of our 网站 may ask you to provide personal information voluntarily: for example, we may ask you to provide your contact details in order to register an account with us, 向365app购买产品/服务, to subscribe to marketing communications from us about our products and updates, 及/或向365app提出查询. 您被要求提供的个人信息, 以及你被要求提供的原因, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
- Contact details (name, email address, telephone numbers and postal address)
365app不收集敏感的个人信息, such as health-related information or information about your race or ethnicity.
When you visit our 网站, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. 在一些国家, 包括欧洲经济区的国家, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
具体地说, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, 设备类型, 唯一的设备标识号, 浏览器类型, 广阔的地理位置(例如.g. country or city-level location) and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our 网站, 包括访问的页面和点击的链接.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come 对365app的 网站, 他们来自哪里, 以及他们对365app网站上的内容感兴趣. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our 网站 对365app的 visitors.
Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the heading “cookie和类似的跟踪技术” [link] below.
偶尔, we may receive personal information about you from third party sources, but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.
The types of information we collect from third parties include your contact information and we use the information we receive from these third parties to fulfill requests to you.
在一般情况下, we will use the personal information we collect from you only for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice or for purposes that we explain to you at the time we collect your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- 对365app的 franchise owners (if you have agreed), third party services providers and partners 谁为365app提供数据处理服务(例如, 收集国际收支, 支持交付, 提供功能, 或协助加强本网站的保安), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in this Privacy Notice or notified to you when we collect your personal information;
- 任何 competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (2)运动, 建立或捍卫365app的合法权利, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- 对一个实际的或 潜在买家 (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any actual or proposed purchase, 合并或收购本公司业务的任何部分, provided that we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Notice;
- 任何 征得你同意的其他人 信息披露的.
如果你是来自欧洲经济区的游客, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it.
然而, we will normally collect personal information from you only (i) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, (ii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, 或(iii)在得到您同意的情况下. 在某些情况下, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contact with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision 您的个人信息 is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), this interest will normally be to operate our platform and communicating with you as necessary to provide our services to you and for our legitimate commercial interest, 例如, 当回答你的问题, 改善365app的平台, 进行市场营销, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities. We may have other legitimate interests and if appropriate we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below. 现在去那里.
365app使用cookie和类似的跟踪技术(总的来说，”饼干”) to collect and use personal information about you, including to serve interest-based advertising. 有关365app使用的cookie类型的详细信息, 为什么, 以及如何控制cookie, 请参阅365app的 饼干通知.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
您的个人资料可能会被转移到, 和处理, 您居住的国家以外的国家. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country (and, 在某些情况下, 可能没有那么有保护作用).
具体来说，365app的网站服务器位于美国. This means that when we collect your personal information we process it in USA.
然而, we have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice. These include implementing the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information between our group companies, which require all group companies to protect personal information they process from the EEA in accordance with European Union data protection law.
365app的标准合同条款可以根据要求提供. We have implemented similar appropriate safeguards with our third party service providers and partners and further details can be provided upon request.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, 税务或会计要求).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, 365app要么删除，要么匿名，要么, 如果不可能(例如, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Our 网站 and any services we provide on this 网站 are not intended for individuals below the age of 18. As such, we do not knowingly process Personal Information about individuals under the age of 18.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following data protection rights:
- 如果你愿意 访问、更正、更新或删除请求 您的个人信息, you can do so 在任何时候 by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- 此外，您可以 对象来处理 关于你的个人信息，请让365app 限制处理 你的个人信息或 请求的可移植性 您的个人信息. 再一次, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- 你有权利这么做 选择退出营销沟通 365app随时寄给你. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- 类似的, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, 然后你就可以 收回你的同意 在任何时候. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing 您的个人信息 conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- 你有 向数据保护机构投诉的权利 关于365app收集和使用您的个人信息. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If any part of the 网站 links you to other websites, those websites 不 在本隐私通知下运作. We recommend you examine the privacy notices posted on those websites to understand their procedures for collecting, 使用和披露个人信息.
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in response to changing legal, 技术或业务发展. 当365app更新365app的隐私通知, 365app将采取适当措施通知你, 与365app所做改变的重要性相一致. We will obtain your consent 任何 material Privacy Notice changes if and where this is required by applicable data protection laws.
You can see when this Privacy Notice was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this Privacy Notice.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use 您的个人信息, 请联系Shannon Haaf Howell, 法务副总裁, 使用以下细节: (电子邮件保护) or (410) 559-2020.
地址:365官方app., 300 Red Brook Boulevard, Suite 400, Owings Mills, Maryland, 21117, USA
The data controller 您的个人信息 is 365官方app.